Some of My Favorite Things....
Photography is something I have a very strong passion for, something I love, and something that excites me. Photography can express feelings, emotions, and experiences all in one photo. For me photography takes my mind of stress, worry, anger, sadness. When I am taking photos I feel like there is nothing going on, I am almost in my own little bubble. I love what you can do with photography, how one single photograph can mean a million different things to a million different people. I love taking senior photos, family photos, to nature shots, and abstract photos. Each unit of photography has its own room for creativity, and a unique look on the photo. Photography is something that I love to do. Something I try my very hardest every day to do, and Something I'm passionate about. Something your passionate about is worth chasing a dream for.
Freedom
POP
Wandering
Untitled
One with Nature
Seeger Family
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Halsey
Reflection of Life
Up to the Highest Height
Morgan
Simplicity
Outlook
All Good Things Come in Threes













No comments:
Post a Comment